Friday, August 26, 2005

Preaching Today

One of my favorite Christian websites is OnePlace.com

OnePlace.com makes available tons of audio files of some of the best ministers and ministries around today. Personally, I like to listen to great preachers. I think it's important for pastors to find places where they can be fed spiritually. At OnePlace, I can listen to recent sermons by some of the most well known pastors in America. My personal favorites are Adrian Rogers, Bob Russell & Ravi Zacharias.

Do you have any favorite non-local preachers?

2 comments:

Dancin' said...

My favorite, non-local peracher is Bill Hybels. I bow three times a day facing Chicago, right after I finish praying towards Indiana.

I wish I could get my hands on some messages by Steve DeNuff. I love his mix of content and application. The perfect EIAer!

Aaron Perry said...

will willimon