Sunday, June 26, 2005

No In

I am beginning to realize I may need to become a tiny bit more aggressive if I am to trick someone into marrying me. So I came up with a game-plan. Phase 1? Make sure I didn't miss out on something great from my past. So I'm going back to the beginning: My first crush. I've mentioned her before under the alias Lois Lane.

The problem is, I have no in. I mean, I know her name/address/number, but I don't know HER at all. I can't just stop by. I can't just call her up. Right? How do I make first contact in such a way as to investigate what she's like, but not to lead her on? I need a scheme.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check my profile - I had a perfect plan.

matthew said...

I know, I know

I'm just chicken

Dancin' said...

Advice with the Ladies, the young
padwan does seek.
To know her, you must meet her. Meet her how, is the answer you seek.
Mutual friend the answer maybe.
A note of "how ya doin'?" leads to connecting, perhaps.
Know I do not

matthew said...

If you keep talking like that...I'll keep thinking about Natalie Portman

Dancin' said...

DEVILISH LAUGH

matthew said...

A football website I use a lot just did a battle of the babes competition and portman lost in the final four