Sunday, March 13, 2005

Plenty of Time

I'll admit it. I have plenty of time on my hands. I work. I come home. I do basically nothing. Then I sleep. Repeat. Sometimes I feel guilty when people tell me they're 'super busy' or whatever. I am sure there are plenty of reasons why I have so much 'free time.'

Maybe it's b/c I am single.
Maybe it's b/c I don't like going out on the town.
Maybe it's b/c I've kept my life very simple
Maybe it's b/c I'm lazy.
Maybe it's b/c other people are slower than me
Maybe it's b/c others are lying about being busy
Maybe it's b/c I'm not very ambitious


Those are my current theories

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's because you dont have to cook dinner, clean the bathrooms, load the dishwasher, do laundry, dust and vacuum, get the groceries,yada yada yada ;-) Love Mom

Katie said...

I think you better watch our or your mother is going to start giving you things to keep you busy!!!!

Hey there is nothing wrong with not being busy.. it's actually healthier. I have a plan though.. you start doing my health and business oganization homework (they are online classes so noone would ever know!!) Then you will be busier and I will be less busy, so we both will be happy!!