Monday, January 03, 2005

Are You in the Ark

I wrote this song as a kids song, but I find myself singing it quite a bit in my head (maybe that speaks more about me than the song). It's a simple song, but carries with it the reminder that Noah's Ark was a type of Christ.

verse 1
Wicked is this world I see
Evil thoughts continually
Hating hearts have broke apart their bond
So here's the plan I will employ
Everything I must destroy
Just one face has found my grace to save

chorus
Are you are you in the ark
The ark the ark that's set apart
Apart apart from sin outside
Outside outside of Gods design
Are you are you are you in the ark

verse 2
If one is righteous one is mine
One will enter my design
I will protect whom I elect as just
The time has come for my return
Does this trigger your concern
Forgiven hearts I will impart with grace

No comments: