Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Polar Express

I just got back from taking my sister to see The Polar Express IMAX. Wow. Very impressive. The movie was a pretty good and predictable movie, but 2 things really impressed me, the quality of the animation and the IMAX part of it. This was my first IMAX movie.

But even if I hadn't seen it in 3D it would have been impressive. The people looked so real. I remember being impressed by the previews I saw a long time ago. At some points it looks more real than reality I think.

And the IMAX theatre is quite impressive. Yes, you pay more, but I think it's worth it when a good movie is being offered. It looks awesome. And the glasses are quite stylish! Some of the people near us were so impressed at the beginning that they kept saying 'whoa' and giggling...which was annoying, but eventually they calmed down.

Rating: 7.2
Status: Must See (in 3D)

No comments: