Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I Get Ideas

"When we are dancing and you are dangerously near me.....I get ideas, I get ideas."

My mom used to use that song to chear people up. It almost always worked. But that has nothing to do with this 'blog' (my brother reminded me that I can't call my posts posts, I have to call them blogs) except for the last word: IDEAS

I have been thinking for the last 52 seconds about some ideas to keep this blog interesting. Here's what I got so far:

1. When I see a movie, I'm gonna review it for ya'll (which at this point is pretty much just me)
2. I will occassionally tell you about some of my favorite things to do on the web
3. I think trying to interpret popular songs would be fun
4. Book Reviews!!! (for boring people like me)
5. Updates on my failure to sleep
6. Updates on my failure to find a girl
7. My thoughts about some of the things I've been reading/teaching at church
8. Quotes on a particular topic relevant to that particular day
9. Lists of my 10 favorite anything (teams, songs, shows, actors, ideas for blog content, etc)
10. YOUR SUGGESTIONS!!!!! Feel free to comment and tell me what you'd like to see :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blogs are very interesting. More kind comments about your mom-she sounds wonderful!

matthew said...

Who is this???