Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Basketball

Each Wednesday, after leading our prayer meeting, I go over to the gym and play basketball for roughly an hour with two of our teens. I was dreadfully out of shape when I first started doing this a few months ago. After 5-10 minutes of our 1st game of '21' I had 2 points and an empty tank. But it's working. Now I can play about 2.5 games without feeling exhausted and I'm competitive, scoring in the teens most games. I predict victory sometime in November. I'll let you know because I'm sure you're all anxious to find out when I accomplish this mission.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Well...November is over. Did you win any? Perhaps they should handicap you, you are the old guy ;-)

matthew said...

oops, i meant november!

last night i scored 18, 14, 10