Thursday, November 30, 2006

November Blogger Awards

For the 4th straight month The Matthew Never Knew* had over 2000 unique visitors, but I don't know if that's good or bad. Anyways, it's time for another round of BBC blogger awards. Here are November's Top Posts:**

Feel free to leave a vote for post of the month***

Blog of the Month: Gone Global
Elliott had some fun, some informative & some thought provoking posts in November. Well done, good and faithful blogger!

January: Elizabeth S
February: Paul T
March: Steph I
April: No Award Given
May: Andrew B
June: Aaron P
July: Heather D
August: Joanna H
September: Kayla H
October: Joanna H
November: Elliott I

* Yes, I just linked to myself
** Of course, these are just my opinions. I quite possibly have bad taste
***Disclaimer: I have chosen not to nominate 'birth-posts' even though I love to read about and see pictures of new babies. I'm just afraid I'd miss someone's baby post and I don't want to play favorites!

4 comments:

Elliott Innes said...

I will quote Woody Allen's Oscar Acceptance speech. It sums up my feelings on winning this prestigious award:

"Thank you very much. That makes up for the strip-search."

Mommy of Four said...

Yeah, like you forgot to post about MY baby??;)

matthew said...

babies are banned from the awards. not because they aren't cool enough, but b/c they are too cool. if i allowed baby posts, they'd monopolize.

Aaron Perry said...

i vote for my own post as post of the month. i hope i win!