Saturday, November 11, 2006

Wigs

I hate hair. Especially mine. I like it either really short or really long. But if I have it really short, I have to keep maintaining the shortness! I'm told some guys get their hair cut every 2 weeks! I only want to get a hair cut once or twice a year. So I've tried having long hair. I don't mind that at all except for the fact that you end up needing to wash it like every day. That's just another annoying morning task. There is no happy middle-position b/c my hair sticks up in funny places during the in-between stage. And SO, I want a wig.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Marlena and I vote for short hair

matthew said...

then the question becomes...do you cut hair. And even more important, do you cut hair for free :)

Katie said...

Marlena cuts hair. She cuts mine for free.

Jecca said...

i don't think a wig is a good idea. i like your hair as it is right now for what it's worth.