Thursday, November 02, 2006

Lost 5

My favorite 5 Characters
(if you're "catching up" you may not want to read this b/c it could include some information you haven't learned yet)

1. Sun- Admittedly, she's probably number 1 b/c I think she's pretty. But I really do enjoy when her and Jin (her husband) are the main storyline. She can be both submissive and strong willed. 2. Sayid- He's very skilled and passionate, yet hasn't made any horrible mistakes (at least not that I can remember, maybe he shot someone or something). I think he's been under-utilized by the powers that be. 3. Juliet- Sure, she's not a regular (and not even one of the survivors), but she's very likeable! I like her facial expressions & line delivery. And I really like her developing storyline, especially from the latest episode. 4. Claire- I love her accent and she's cute. Her storyline is somewhat boring lately, but she has a baby so I'm not upset that she's not running around doing crazy stuff. 5. Jack- It was tough including him in my favorite 5 b/c for a while I was angry that Jack & Locke were making so many decisions for everyone. But he's a pretty interesting character and probably the key character overall.

4 comments:

Jecca said...

Jack is my number one quite honestly. Excellent character, very well-developed and in-depth, and of course, attractive.


I don't have any comments on last night's episode because I conveniently chose to go to Wal-Mart instead. Was it any less horrible this week Matthew?

matthew said...

yeah, he's dreamy

I thought last night's episode was pretty slow, but the end was quite good.

But I can't blame you for going to Wal-Mart, especially since they now have brown floors.

Jecca said...

dreamy :) i find it hilarious that you used that word in a sentence!

definitely the brown floors make it that much better. i looked at them Wed night and thought "wow, i love these brown floors"...however, I don't like the new green aisle signs. i don't think the color combo goes very well together.

Kirk said...

My favourite character is Echo (echo, echo, echo) I just know he is going to be the key to solving th whole thing. He will definitely take his place as the leader this season. (I can't wait for the season to end so I can start watching Season 3. I like watch it all at once plus I'm never wrong about my predictions.