Friday, November 03, 2006

Bad News First?

Do you want the good news or the bad news first? We probably all get asked that from time to time. I always want the bad news first so that the conversation can end on a good note. How bout you? Anyways, here are the bad pieces of news that happened to me today:

1. I woke up a lil late
2. My hair wouldn't stop sticking up
3. I had some problems with Photostory
4. I had a post deleted on a message board
5. I had some technological issues
6. I had to be fancy for a few hours
7. The Sabres fell behind 4-1 to Boston

But alas, there was some corresponding good news!

1. I woke up to donuts!
2. My sister said I looked nice 4 times
3. The Photostory looked good
4. I found out why my post was deleted
5. The technological issues weren't too bad
6. The food was great
7. The Sabres won 5-4 in overtime

No comments: