Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Gilmore Girls 7

Live thoughts as I watched Tuesday's Episode:

I really liked that Marty was in the recap! Is that a sign of things to come? Opening dialogue between Lorelei and Chris was actually well written. Rory looks prettier this season. That Zach thought they were having siamese twins was comical. OK, once again Lorelei/Chris is getting annoying. Rory's new 'friends' add nothing to the show. I like the word 'chicanery.' First 15 minutes = very good. Middle half-hour = very boring. Go Chris. Push. Ruin everything! There's Marty! Weird. Should have seen that coming.

As for the ending, I'm mad. BUT, I think Chris's lack of patience will be his final ruin. This will all come crashing down around him (as the previews projected). Rory's mad. Luke, I'm sure, can kick the crap out of Chris. Etc. It's all downhill from here for Chris.

2 comments:

Alison said...

I love marty, and I'm the first to admit it... but I don't like this new marty. Don't like his attitude, haircut, none of it. This was NOT a good episode! (okay, mostly I'm just mad)

matthew said...

Yeah, the way the writing is this year, they'll probably even ruin Marty! This episode was really good for the first 15 minutes in my opinion, and then went downhill