Thursday, November 09, 2006

Country Top 54

This is a list of all the country songs that I really enjoy

Cheap Seats (Alabama)
Remember When (Alan Jackson)
Chattahoochie (Alan Jackson)
Little Bitty (Alan Jackson)
Gone Country (Alan Jackson)
Where I Come From (Alan Jackson)
Where Were You (Alan Jackson)
Boot Scootin Boogie (Brooks & Dunn)
Jesus, Take the Wheel (Carrie Underwood)
Don’t Forget to Remember Me (Carrie Underwood)
Only on Days that End in Y (Clay Walker)
Daddy Never was the Cadillac Kind (Confederate RR)
Earl Had to Die (Dixie Chicks)
Cowboy Take Me Away (Dixie Chicks)
Friends in Low Places (Garth Brooks)
The Dance (Garth Brooks)
If Tomorrow Never Comes (Garth Brooks)
Thunder Rolls (Garth Brooks)
Unanswered Prayers (Garth Brooks)
The River (Garth Brooks)
Standing Outside the Fire (Garth Brooks)
Ocean Front Property (George Straight)
Sold (John Michael Montgomery)
If You’ve Got Love (John Michael Montgomery)
Rope the Moon (John Michael Montgomery)
I Love the Way You Love Me (John Michael Montgomery)
Friends (John Michael Montgomery)
Cowboy Love (John Michael Montgomery)
I Miss You a Little (John Michael Montgomery)
Beer and Bones (John Michael Montgomery)
I Can Love You Like That (John Michael Montgomery)
Be My Baby Tonight (John Michael Montgomery)
I Swear (John Michael Montgomery)
Life’s a Dance (John Michael Montgomery)
The Swin (James Bonamy)
You’ll think of me (Keith Urban)
Making Memories of Us (Keith Urban)
Tonight I Wanna Cry (Keith Urban)
Somebody Like You (Keith Urban)
Concrete Angel (Martina McBride)
Independence Day (Martina McBride)
How Far (Martina McBride)
I Love You (Martina McBride)
Forever and Ever, Amen (Randy Travis)
Three Wooden Crosses (Randy Travis)
King of the Road (Randy Travis)
Too Gone Too Long (Randy Travis)
If I Didn’t Have You (Randy Travis)
Deeper than the Holler (Randy Travis)
Live Like You Were Dying (Tim McGraw)
Don’t Take the Girl (Tim McGraw)
I Like it, I Love it (Tim McGraw)
Time Marches On (Tracy Lawrence)
She’s in Love with the Boy (Trisha Yearwood)

6 comments:

Mommy of Four said...

I used to love "Earl ha to die" until I saw the music video. That was completely morbid. I can't handle the song now. On another note, Boot Scootin' Boogie is my favorite song EVER.

Jecca said...

I love that you have a list of top country songs. However, I think it needs to be updated, Matthew! There're tons more songs to learn and love that have been released in the last decade. :)

matthew said...

Kayla: yeah, i probably saw the video way back when too. Still think the song is funny though :)

Melissa: Yeah, country ballads are great. Deep down, everyone likes country music. Some just pretend otherwise.

Jessica: I know :) I haven't really listened to the radio much in the past 10 years. I'm very loyal to my original favorites

Jecca said...

for some reason, that doesn't surprise me :)

Kirk said...

This is a list of all the country songs I enjoy:

matthew said...

kirk, there was some kind of error in your comment. you'll have to post again :)