Monday, April 30, 2007

April Blogger Awards

Better late than never. I had a few people remind me that I had forgotten to do the Blogger Awards for April. Apologies abound. So here they are, the best posts and posters April had to offer:


As for the BBC Blogger of the month, I think this was one of the closest races yet. I finally narrowed it down to 2: Sara C & Elizabeth S. And by the slimmest of margins I'll give it to Liz because of the quality/quantity combo. I enjoy the 'thankful Thursday' posts, her missions blog & some a couple of her posts even mentioned me (that's a hint for the rest of you!) So...

Elizabeth S (Blog 1) (Blog 2)

January: Elizabeth S
February: Kirk P
March: Kirk P
April: Elizabeth S

Looks like we have a 2 way race, so far, for 2007 poster of the year. Anyone else going to join the competition?

No comments: