Thursday, August 11, 2005

Boys vs. Girls 2

Today when the 3rd and 4th graders came out to play kickball, I asked them if they wanted me to play defense or just pitch. The boys wanted me to just pitch this time since they believe I've been playing better for the girls. So I just pitched.

And the boys won like 18-13.

Now I guarantee I wasn't purposefully playing harder for the girls. Was I subconsciously? I guess it's possible...BUT...I have a different theory on why the boys won for the first time this week. They played very differently. They strategized where to kick the ball. They weren't overaggresive on the basepaths. They didn't call eachother names (at least not as much).

In other news, the rest of the grades are sick of kickball and we've switched to frisbee related activities.

1 comment:

matthew said...

They voted NO on tag

Actually the little kids really just like duck duck goose and playing on the playground.