Friday, December 10, 2004

The BBC Connection

If I know you, at all, based on my time at Bethany Bible College YOU can be a link on my blog. In the past few weeks I have stumbled across quite a few BBC blogs, but I am sure there are more. Even if I didn't particularly like you, I'll include you! Even if you don't want to be included, I'll include you. I don't think you can stop me.

I've seen various BBC alumni try to create list of 'other bbc bloggers'...I've combined those lists into a master list and will try to keep it updated. Let me know if I totally forgot about you....and if you're story that we once knew each other checks out, I'll add you to the list!

You can view the list near the bottom right of my blog

2 comments:

Robin said...

Hey Matt! Thanks for linking to my blog. It can also be reached via my homepage: www.robinwhite.ca . Once I get around to setting up a links page, I'll be sure to add you to the list.

Sigh... now I only wish we'd spoken more than twice back at BBC.

matthew said...

no problem

yeah, your homepage is really cool. i made it my homepage...ok, no i didn't, but really, it's cool.